Monday, October 20, 2008

How to make Money with Youtube Thousands of people Look for Ideas and Information on how to start BUT what really holds them back?

How To Make Money On Youtube


Uploading videos to you tube is becoming very popular these days and if your not doing it then You could be missing out On a huge advertising platform....

Now I'm not saying that I has to be anything flash but you must try It....

Here is my latest video For GDI or Global Domains



A quick search of how to make money lead me to YouTube - How To Make Money On Youtube I checked out the other competition and found the keywords they have been using and decided to copy a few....

After uploading I used my twitter account to inform the other twitters that my new video was live...

After a couple of hour I have about 10 new visits to my Global Domains Site.. Which is a good result for me to build on....

No comments:

Twitter / freeguide

Search This Blog